Deepika Padukone breaks silence on trolling over her open relationship statement on KWK8. Her statement here
Deepika Padukone has finally broken her silence over the massive trolling which she had to face due to her revelations about her open relationship. On the first episode of Koffee With Karan 8, while discussing their relationship and marriage, Deepika had said, “I wanted to be single for a while because I had come from difficult relationships. I was going through a phase where I said 'I just don't want to be attached, don't want to be committed'. And I had fun! And then he came along, so I didn't commit, until he proposed to me. There was no commitment as such. Even if we were technically allowed to see other people, we would just keep coming back to each other.”from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/mHLQ0nl
https://ift.tt/CsdK3UL
Deepika Padukone breaks silence on trolling over her open relationship statement on KWK8. Her statement here
Reviewed by hc news
on
November 15, 2023
Rating:
No comments: