Baahubali fans compare Ponniyin Selvan I teaser with Prabhas starrer: 'It pales in comparison'

Baahubali fans trended the film on social media as soon as the teaser of Mani Ratnam's much-awaited Ponniyin Selvan I was unveiled by the makers on Friday. The basis of comparison as per the fans was the visual storytelling that was the driving factor in Baahubali's global success and something that Ponniyin Selvan I will also rely on to reach out to the wider audience. Many Baahubali fans claimed on Twitter that Ponniyin Selvan I is nowhere in comparison with the Prabhas-starrer and the hype is for nothing. 

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/jYmX7fn
https://ift.tt/h3NFfju
Baahubali fans compare Ponniyin Selvan I teaser with Prabhas starrer: 'It pales in comparison' Baahubali fans compare Ponniyin Selvan I teaser with Prabhas starrer: 'It pales in comparison' Reviewed by hc news on July 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.